We’re thrilled to share the progress of the Hamilton Golf and Country Club’s (HGCC) Patio Enhancement project. Located in Ancaster, the HGCC has long been considered one of Canada’s top golf courses.
The project includes the redevelopment of the upper terrace, complete with new natural stone paving, reclad kneewalls, and an outdoor serving area. A portion of the upper terrace will be covered with a new canopy. The new lower patio level extends the Club’s ability to provide dining and seating areas for members and incorporates new kneewalls clad in brick and natural stone to match the exterior of the clubhouse.
It’s going to be a beautiful transformation and we can’t wait to see the final result!
- Client: Hamilton Golf & Country Club
- Architect: Toms+McNally, Graham McNally
- Landscape Architect: SDG, Mike Flint
- Structural Eng: Blackwell
- Electrical Eng: CK Engineering
- GC/CM: Ira McDonald
- Landscape Sub-Contractor: Oakridge Landscape Contractors
- Masonry Sub-Contractor: True Canadian Masonry
- Stone Supplier: Select Stone